In developing trainers, we use different approaches that have been adapted to the each generation characteristics and principles of interactive Experiential Learning approach.
Facilitated by our facilitator team who are mood builders and always have extra-mile spirit, participants will receive positive support, full emotional engagement and two-way feedback throughout the training process to become a professional trainer.
Participants will learn
- How to develop the mindset to be a confident trainer.
- Recognize your personal strength as a trainer and make it a personal value added.
- Understand and practice how to deliver training interactively, engage the audience and define appropriate training objectives
- Mastering body language, what should and should not be done by a professional trainer
- How to manage the class and overcame the interference from participants
The training is designed for 2 days which each participant will get four times Practice Session. Every participant will get personal development feedback that will be shared in a small classroom. This program is designed for maximum 15 participants.